Old 24-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Tea Leaves Down Sink Or Compost / Garden ?

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Rodger Whitlock" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:51:16 -0000, Martin wrote:

Even cold tea has its uses. My Iris winogradowii has never grown
as well as when I would rush outside first thing every morning,
teapot in hand, and pour yesterday's cold tea on it.

Why did you rush if the tea was cold?

Hell, Mary, any dedicated tea-drinker will know the answer to that!

Not this one!

You're not sufficiently dedicated, or you'd be hurrying out so you could
make the next pot.....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/