Old 24-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default RESULT : Create uk.rec.gardening.allotments FAILS 12:26

The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

I am not sure the proposer has posted here yet on allotments (or anything
else) but can't be bothered to Google at the moment. :-)

Yes, quite recently. Started the thread 'strawberry question' and
contributed to 'Cucumber seed'.

A resounding vote for "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Strangely, I just looked through the YES votes and couldn't find the
proposer.

Does the proposer automatically count as a YES, is (s)he disbarred from
voting, or did
"Proponent : Gary Poston gary (at) torbay.eclipse.co.uk"
not even bother to vote?

Search me. I guess he should have voted.

If so, why waste everyone elses time?

Ah. You'd better ask him that.

--
Rusty