Old 24-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Martin

Default jasmine for mother's day - help!!!

Victoria Clare wrote:
"Martin" wrote in
:

This is a serious question, not a "Dig." I noticed that the previous
owners of our current house had removed a couple of plants before
heading off. Something we would never have dreamed of doing. Is this
common practise in England?

That question's down to my poor typing - sorry. We moved INTO this
house, where there was already a big jasmine (when we moved in)

Many creepy things lived in the big jasmine and walked up the walls
to the bathroom window, where they peered in at my husband, who is an
arachnaphobe.

Lol - Me too! I'm not sure my wife would have been quite as accommodating as
you!

Regards

Martin

---