Old 24-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Five Cats

Default Lack of invertebrates / house sparrows (was Reed Buntings)

In message , shazzbat
writes

"Five Cats" ] wrote in message
]...
In message , shazzbat
writes

SNIP

Birds nesting in my eaves observed using an oscilloscope.

They're clever little buggers aren't they? I saw the blackbirds in our
garden recently assembling an electron microscope. I reckon the magpies
thieved it for them.

That's nothing - the birds in my back garden are building an A-bomb!
;-)

That'll show your 5 cats who's boss :-))

The cats are busy working on their deterrent..... Except they keep
getting side-tracked by having a nap, teasing a dog or the possibility
of a meal!

--
Five Cats
Email to: cats_spam at uk2 dot net