Old 24-03-2004, 05:23 PM
James Fidell

Default Mantis Cultivator Tiller

In article , Dogger wrote:

My allotment hasn't been used for about five years. I dug it over last
year and it was like digging over the Gatwick runway.

I was thinking of getting one of those mantis cultivatiors. Any one
got a view on them?

I know a couple of people who have one and think they're great, but
their ground is already fairly well cultivated. The veggie garden
I'm working on at the moment on the other hand, which has been pretty
much ignored for perhaps as much as ten years, was almost completely
untouched by quite a heavy duty rotorvator, so the mantis would
certainly have been pointless.

James