Old 24-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Henriette Kress

Default Hedging

(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

Nick: I was happy to see an old acquaintance but am no longer, because
of the way you quote.

In article ,
Henriette Kress hetta @ spamcop.net wrote:

You do realize that spammers pick those ^ up? You also realize there's a
REASON people spamtrap their addresses, namely that they're sick and
tired of spam?

_You_ might not be sick of spam, but then, you might not have received
thousands of junk mail, hundreds MBs (yes) of spam and viruses a month.
There's a limit and I reached it a year or so ago.

'course, I used to have my email address out there for all and sundry
to admire, for years and years ... not anymore. That address is now
_completely_ useless and also completely ditched. Composted. Buried
deep. Forgotten, recycled, the letters reused for other electronic bits.

Henriette

--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: