Old 24-03-2004, 05:52 PM
James Fidell

Default Anyone identify this plant?

In article , Emrys Davies
wrote:

It is a dogwood and I am fairly sure that it is this one.

http://www.bucknur.com/acatalog/product_10177.html

I guess in that case it must have self-seeded somehow. I'd thought it
might be a dogwood, but discarded the idea because there's so much of it
and it seems an odd thing to deliberately plant in a fruit/veg garden.
I guess it only takes one successful plant to have produced all the
others though.

Thanks for your help.

I'm in a quandary now I like the red (and yellow) dogwoods. I might
have to plant around them this year and do my best to keep the weeds
from spreading and see if I can transplant them somewhere more suitable
at the end of the year.

James