Old 24-03-2004, 05:54 PM
jane

Default RESULT : Create uk.rec.gardening.allotments FAILS 12:26

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:46:25 GMT, Janet Baraclough..
wrote:

~The message
~from "shazzbat" contains these words:
~
~
~ "jane" wrote in message
~ ...
~ This just appeared on u.n.n.c. (this forward isn't crossposted)
~
~ My thanks to Pedt for running the vote.
~
~ jane
~
~
~ SNIP
~ I was wondering why it hadn't happened here.
~
~ Pedt has posted it in urg, it arrived with Jane's copy on my news server.

I think I got btinternetted again. I received it in unnc but not urg,
so duly forwarded it, then an hour or so later, it appeared properly
on urg.
*sigh*

--
jane