Old 24-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Mike

Default POISONING CATS?

I know you think you're very funny, Mike but telling someone that is a

nasty
thing to do. It's untrue that cats are vermin and if someone believes you
and does poison a cat, they'll end up in serious trouble if caught.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

I can assure you, there is nothing funny about cats crapping in the garden
and having to clear it up. As far as I am concerned, and I took this from
somewhere on the net, cats are vermin. Carpet Gripper strips on the top of
my gates and fences has done some good, but still not good enough.

Cats should be drowned at birth to rid us of this menace.

BYW, what are you responding to my threads for? Kill file me