Old 25-03-2004, 04:02 AM
Sunflower

Default How to grow Lantanas?

"mprevette" wrote in message
om...
I bought 3 Lantana's last summer. This is the first spring since I planted
them and right now, they look like they're dead. Since I've never had any
Lantana's before, I don't know what time of year they're supposed to come
back out. Could someone please give me some information on these plants.
Thank you!

yorkdl

I live in North Carolina.

Lantana is only a perennial in zones 9+ like many tropicals. There is

only one or two varieties that are even marginally hardy in zone 8. Your
plants are dead. No, the seller didn't lie to you. She just didn't tell
you the truth. It's buyer beware on Ebay. And we won't even get into the
illegal shipping of plants that violate state quarrantine laws and the
possible pests and disease that this helps to spread around.