Old 25-03-2004, 04:02 AM
Mike Prager

Default How to grow Lantanas?

mprevette wrote:

I bought 3 Lantana's last summer. This is the first spring since I planted
them and right now, they look like they're dead. Since I've never had any
Lantana's before, I don't know what time of year they're supposed to come
back out. Could someone please give me some information on these plants.
Thank you!

yorkdl

I live in North Carolina.

I put some in last year. They prefer a hot, dry climate and
it's a bit wet here for them. At least, it was so last year.
Also, last year we had a severe attack of lantana lacebug,
which left mine on their last legs. I suggest you give up and
plant something better suited to our hot, humid, climate.

What part of the state do you live in?

Mike Prager
Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a)
(Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)