Old 25-03-2004, 09:22 AM
joe

Default KOI Questions - Thanks to everyone!

Well, even if you do build that 3000 gal pond, you should go down to the
store and talk to the manager. Maybe the guy who sold the fish just didn't
understand Koi and ponds or perhaps he was just trying to sell something.
Either way the manager or owner should be given feedback to help prevent a
future incident.

IMHO

Joe

On 3/24/04 2:58 PM, "Wayne" wrote:

Or, we could give them back to the store and let them
keep the money but I'm not sure that they would even take them back. I
probably wouldn't because of risk of contamination to the rest of their
stock. And even if the store did take them back, then they'd just sell them
to someone else that doesn't know better. As I said, I'm in a quandary but
I won't let the Koi suffer for sure.