Old 25-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Reg

Default Snail Hunting fish - recommendations ?

Having both zebra loaches (b. striata) and yo-yo's in the same tank with
neons there shouldn't be any compatibility problems. My zebras are much
smaller than yo-yo's. (both 2yrs old). Both are pretty good snailers but
I give the edge to zebras.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:26:06 -0500, NetMax wrote:

I think that it varies by loach type & individual. My Yoyo is best
friends with all the snails. Zebra loaches are supposed to be a bit more
carnivorous (snailers) and don't get as large as Clowns.

NetMax

"T" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I believe a YoYo loach does not get as large as a Clown.. Effective at

the
ridding of snails...

Tim