Old 25-03-2004, 12:05 PM
martin

Default Lack of invertebrates / house sparrows (was Reed Buntings)

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:55:27 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

"Christina Websell" christina.websell@zoomdotcodotuk wrote in message

Christina Websell christina.websell@zoomdotcodotuk wrote in message

shazzbat wrote in message

SNIP

Birds nesting in my eaves observed using an oscilloscope.

They're clever little buggers aren't they? I saw the blackbirds in our
garden recently assembling an electron microscope. I reckon the

magpies
thieved it for them.

Steve

bg
Tina

Endoscope. That's what I meant!

Tina

Good grief, they're doing keyhole surgery now!
Is there no end to their abilities?

Now if we could only get them doing brain surgery we could save the NHS the
price of a bowl of soup.

Do you get free croutons with an endoscope?
You'll be claiming free seamen with a periscope next.