Old 25-03-2004, 02:02 PM
Debbie

Default Photinia "Red Robin" - need advice!

Hi

Last summer, I planted four Photinia "Red Robin" shrubs in my front yard
because I loved the colour of their leaves and thought they would make an
attractive property divide. They have now almost doubled in size but when I
took a close look at them recently I noticed that they are absolutely
covered in some kind of leaf spot. I am not a knowledgeable gardener, but I
have read online that Photinia appear to be prone to leaf spot. I would
like to save the plants but am not sure what to do. Any advice would be
gratefully received.

Many thanks - Debbie
Virginia, USA