Old 25-03-2004, 03:00 PM
Rhiannon S

Default POISONING CATS?

Subject: POISONING CATS?
From: "Mike"
Date: 25/03/2004 12:53 GMT Standard Time

I know you think you're very funny, Mike but telling

someone that is a nasty
thing to do. It's untrue that cats are vermin

Cats are vectors for more than one disease which afflict
humans. They actually ought to be classified as vermin.

Franz

Following Sacha's hysterical tirade in response to my post about what the
dreadful things cats are, I decided to look on Google. Put 'Hate Cats'
into Google and just see how much the things 'are' hated. See for yourself
Sacha, I have not put those in, they are from different like minded people.

Mike

May I suggest you then try to form uk.rec.hatecats as a seperate news group
then if demand is that high.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/