Old 25-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] "Indoor Bonsai" (was: willow leaf bonsai dropping leaves)

Jim Lewis wrote:

Well, Jim, growing tropicals in a greenhouse does have its

merits.

Oh, I agree -- especially if you live "up there!"

Greenhouses spend most of the year being HOT houses down here.
Fine if you do orchids, I guess, but otherwise not worth the
effort.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

Well, I don't have a greenhouse, but my ficus trees, succulents, and Kingsville
boxwoods have done fine indoors under lights.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: