Old 25-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Mary Fisher

Default POISONING CATS?

"Mike" wrote in message

like teenagers.

Lack of parental control

and the cat lovers need not come back on that one. I have three daughters
and a son, they had parental control and have turned out to be four

children
I am proud off. Qualifications, Degrees, Professional status, they have

the
lot.

We have three sons and two daughters and the same applies to all of them.
Even as teenagers we were proud of them, they were a credit to themselves.
Some said we gave them too much freedom, some said we were too strict, we
have no regrets because they turned out far happier and more responsible
than the children of our critics.

Mary