Old 25-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Mike

Default POISONING CATS?

We have three sons and two daughters and the same applies to all of them.
Even as teenagers we were proud of them, they were a credit to themselves.
Some said we gave them too much freedom, some said we were too strict, we
have no regrets because they turned out far happier and more responsible
than the children of our critics.

Mary

A Mother's Day card sent to Mum from Son:-
(On the front)

"Mum, I used to think you were so gullible,

"I have cleaned my teeth
I didn't take the last biscuit
It bled without being picked
I did have a bath this morning
I'm too ill to go to school
I didn't tread in anything nasty
I don't have any homework
I have been revising
I'd never stick gum there
I didn't ring them,,, they rang me
I thought you said home by eleven
I didn't touch the whisky
I'd never smoke anything
I can be trusted Mum"

(and inside?)

Now I realise you were simply loving me.

(And I love you for it)

Joan had four wonderful Mother's Day cards just as I receive some superb
Father's Day cards, even though I was accused of being a Victorian Father.

People know where they stand with me.

If you don't like my attitude and my stance, don't cross me. You won't win.

no signature. you know who I am.