Old 25-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Brian

Default Propogating Rhodies, Camellias, Arbovitae

Both can be propagated by various methods but to make a screen would take
many years.
Buying well grown plants would be your only option, if you really want
Camellias and Rhododendrons. There are many other rapid growing plants that
are better for screening.
Best Wishes
"(( " (( @Ocean.Net wrote in message
I live in Oregon where it rains a lot. I want to get a nice screen
between an ugly neighbor. I'd like to propogate some rhododendrons
and camellias. When do I take the cuttings and root them?

The other side yard is missing a couple of arbovitas. When can I cut
and propogate those?

Thanks.

((