Old 25-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Rodger Whitlock

Default POISONING CATS?

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:53:08 +0000 (UTC), Mike wrote:

Following Sacha's hysterical tirade in response to my post about what the
dreadful things cats are, I decided to look on Google. Put 'Hate Cats'
into Google and just see how much the things 'are' hated. See for yourself
Sacha, I have not put those in, they are from different like minded people.

May I remind you that cats are also loved? And that their rodent
control activities demand that they be allowed to roam freely?

Next time a moggie shits on your lawn, stop and think about the
number of rats and mice she has destroyed. I think if you look
into it, you'll find that cats are an important part of keeping
the rodent population under control. Would you prefer an outbreak
of plague or Black Death to an immaculate lawn.

BTW, if you want to repel cats from your property, Bruce Fogel in
"The Cat's Mind" suggests using mothballs. You may also get
results by splashing fenceposts and other scent-marking targets
with your own urine.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada