Old 25-03-2004, 08:03 PM
Martin

Default POISONING CATS?

Sacha wrote:

To state to others that they are vermin
is not only misleading but in your case it is downright dishonest and
if someone chose to take it far enough, could even be actionable.

I'm not interested in joining the debate about cats, but I strongly believe
that the statement above is just plain wrong at best. It would not be
possible to raise a successful action against someone who called cats vermin
in a newsgroup. Insulting cats is not against the law. It could not
seriously be described as incitement of any kind.

You just made it up.

Martin

---