Old 25-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Any smallholders out there?

The message
from James Fidell contains these words:

We're in Somerset. According to the diary there's the North Somerset
Agricultural Show in May, though the advertised website appears to be
broken. The Devon County Show looks possible though. Seems the Mid-Devon
County Show website is broken, too

I notice that you're posting with Agent, which suggests to me that you
may be sensible enough not to be using IE either.

Unfortunately, a lot of these so-called web-designers don't know how to
use anything other than Frontpage and the like, and proper browsers
can't wade through the rubbish they produce.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/