Old 25-03-2004, 09:47 PM
Reka

Default Miniature Phals

So enlighten us, Aaron. What was that deciduous Phal? :-)
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Aaron Hicks" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Would you be including species phals in that "miniature" category?
Would you be including leafless phals as well?

I once met a man who is a world expert on phals. I brought him a
deciduous phalaenopsis in the hopes he could help me figure out what was
wrong with it. He had no idea there *was* such a thing as a deciduous
phal, and was at a complete loss as to what to do.

The e-mail in the header is a spam trap. Send no mail there.

Cheers,

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ

---