Old 26-03-2004, 09:32 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default Aquabotanic Aquascaping Contest, only about a month away!

Robert H wrote:

Its not all about winning Eric! It is the fun of sharing pictures of
YOUR baby with the world!

For the rare photos I consider high enough quality to show, I have my
own web page. That pretty much takes care of my occasional need to be
noticed and show off

Don't get me wrong - I do think it's great that you're offering people
a high-profile opportunity to show off their beautiful tanks, and a
nice prize to boot.

Sorry you do not like guitar blues music.

Oh, I like it fine. Heck, I used to be a musician myself (acoustic
guitar folk). I just hate when non-music oriented web sites force me to
listen to music.

I'm not alone in this opinion (a rarity for me). Do a Google search on
the words "web" "bad design" and "music". Of course, it's your site, to
do with as you like, and I certainly wouldn't think to dictate to you
what to include. But seriously, do the Google search and read some of
the arguments - you may be hurting the popularity of your site by using
music.

--
www.ericschreiber.com