Old 26-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Frogleg

Default What the heck are these?

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:49:33 -0500, "madgardener"
wrote:

dayliles, and since I love them all, even if they ARE the common orange
kind, you might have hit the jackpot and have the triple variety. Don't
divide them so you'll have flowers this year.......

?? Dividing daylilies doesn't prevent them from blooming, AFAIK. It's
not as if you're 'weakening' one plant by cutting off bits. You're
just separating mature plants to give them a new home. Did you look
at the photos? The roots are already out of the ground (a big problem
in my clay soil) and the OP only has to disentangle the roots, not cut
through any essential structure.