Old 26-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] a Baobab dairy

Pranab:
Email privately, and I will send you several pages of information on the
Baobab.... Also I can fill you in on a few things "not to do" when
enclosing a deck. Anyone else who is interested, please mail me privately.
Best regards,

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Pranab Nag wrote:

Does baobab need a cool period for its dormancy? I have two "seedlings"
about 5 year old each and I keep them next to a north facing window. It
does not drop all its leaves. A few at the top are always there.

It is a fascinating tree. It has a bulge at the bottom that goes below
the soil.

-Pranab

PS. This year I am going to build my "tree house" by enclosing the front
porch.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++