Old 26-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Mary Fisher

Default POISONING CATS?

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message

I believe that deliberately hurting or killing other people's pets is
wrong. I would not do it myself, regardless of the provocation and I

would
step in if I saw someone else planning to do it.

So do I, so would I, I've seen the heartache caused by a pet cat being shot
by a neighbour.

But they - cats - can be VERY destructive (as can humans) and engender a lot
of problems. It's understandable that victims of their activities feel
helpless to do anything about it.

So far, though, I don't think anyone who is an identifiable poster (rather
than an anonymous and unreliable troll) has actually said they are

planning
to do this?

I don't either. It's the almost hysterical ranting which has caused more
reaction. Some people can't seem to understand the difference between
light-hearted provocation and deliberate nastiness and always assume the
latter.

:-)

Mary

Victoria