Old 26-03-2004, 03:04 PM
wendy7

Default Newbie..

Welcome Monica,
This is a very good group to get culture information etc.,
but we need names? Look for tags or labels that should be in the pot.
If not then maybe you can describe or take pictures & post to a.b.p.o (Not
Here),
or a web page.
Also, are you growing indoors, windowsill, or outside?
Orchids will lose their flowers in the normal process but will bloom again
in
their next season. (Once or twice a year)
You have started off just like I did, aquired a few plants then
proceeded
to find out their culture. I killed my first two by overwatering!
Keep in touch & ask questions.
Good luck.
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Monica Nordskog wrote:
I have recently started to collect orchids, but I need some advice on
how to care for them in the best way. The stores I have bought them
at, haven't cared for them any nice, so they are Losing flowers
before they should I think... how can I stop that?

monica