Old 26-03-2004, 03:39 PM
JHudson

Default Snail Hunting fish - recommendations ?

Hi
I have my skunk botia's in with corys, platies and white clouds. Some
people say they are agressive, but I've never had trouble with them and the
snails in my tank are next to gone now.

--
Janine Hudson
Sure. Fine. Whatever. -Syzygy

"Geoff Kemp" wrote in message
I believe a YoYo loach does not get as large as a Clown.. Effective at

the
ridding of snails...

What sort of loach would be aok in a tank with guppies, bronze cory cats

and
neon tetras ?? I relasie that a clown woulod be out of the question, but

how
big do the yo-yo and zebra get ??

forgot to add that I need it to be able to take care of snails too

Geoff