Old 26-03-2004, 06:32 PM
len gardener

Default snake in tree

g'day mick,

yep a pic would be good but for me the most common python up here is
the carpet python aka carpet snake, and it is probably in your yard
because you have a food source for it eg.,. rodents or maybe chooks,
depending on the size of the dog it could make a meal but maybe the
sanke might have to be somewhat bigger don't know?

anyhow if you do a google or something search for the above snake you
may ahve you answer. if the snake is in any danger you could ring your
local wildlife officer they have an office on the sunshine coast.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening