Old 26-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Cereus-validus

Default HELP -- LOOKING FOR PALM BRANCHES

Why?

Are you expecting that Christ fellow to come to town any time soon?

Both the Catholic and Greek Orthodox churches give sections of palm leaves
out every year on Palm Sunday. Find out who their supplier is.

Surely you have more than enough churches in Boston to contact for the info.

"Felice Friese" wrote in message

"Els Catalan" wrote in message
om...
Hi I don't know where else to turn but to a e-group...

I am currently looking to decorate a parish for Palm Sunday. So I
need 50 palm branches. They must be at least 6' long. I am located
in East Boston, MA

If any body knows who can sell them, please let me know. I'd
appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

How about another church that you think or know uses palms? Or perhaps an
ecclesiastical supply house that should be able to supply you or refer you
to florists who supply them. But move fast!

Felice