Old 27-03-2004, 07:32 AM
gregpresley

Default Found a human skeleton in my garden

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
By all means, call the police ... they'll dig up your yard for you and

then
you'll have fresh beds to plant in, maybe you can even put in a little

pond
or something.

Just think all the work you *won't* have to do ;-
LeeAnne

This reminds me of an old joke. The elderly man writes to his son in prison,
and says, "it's sad, I'm too old to till the ground without your help, and I
won't be able to raise my corn, tomatoes, and peppers this year". The son
writes back to his father and says, "I'm glad no one here is allowed to read
my mail, because I wanted to tell you that I buried all the "stuff" in your
yard., and I won't be getting out of here for a long time" The next night,
after dark, several cars arrive at the old man's house with men and shovels,
and by morning, every inch of the yard had been dug up, and the soil put
back in place afterward.