Old 27-03-2004, 04:47 PM

Default If you could be a tree..............

well struck out twice. I am very unlike the maple tree, nobody in their right mind
would think I am shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, has a complicated love life or
wants to impress.
my DH is not decorative, is extremely confident, loves hubbub and stress and
challenge around him all the time, isnt choosy at all or lonely or feels animosity,
isnt organized at all.
pffft... so much for non-science. Ingrid

Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) - no ordinary person, full of
imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self
confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many
complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants
to impress.

Poplar Tree (the Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, talented, not
very self confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill
and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity,
great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy,
reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.