Old 27-03-2004, 08:19 PM
hugh

Default POISONING CATS?

In message , martin
writes
On 26 Mar 2004 11:59:22 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

http://www.barking-dagenham.gov.uk/6...th/PDF/hcs-pes
|t-fsh-cockroaches.PDF
|
| http://www.eastbourne.gov.uk/Busines...ockroaches.pdf
|
| and if you don't think much of the UK links, try the WHO:
| http://www.who.int/docstore/water_sa...ntrol/ch31.htm

The fact that they are a serious health risk in the tropics is
not necessarily evidence that they are in the UK.

The H&SE think they are. Restaurants with resident cockroaches are
closed down.

Mosquitoes are
there and not here.

and unless you live near a major international airport.

There are mosquitos in the UK, but fortunately we do not have parasite
which carries malaria.
--
hugh