Old 27-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Dendrobium species

David,

I know all about "BS" orchids, LOL. Unfortunately, the letters have
different connotations, depending on the vendor. When purchasing from some,
BS means blooming size. When dealing with certain others, it means "pure
BS"!

Forgot to mention Den. anosmum (superbum), which I acquired recently and is
in bloom now. It's a fabulous plant; I can't really describe the
fragrance, unless maybe Kool-Ade powder??? Very sweet. It also grows quite
large; mine has 14 canes plus a bunch of keikis. The canes are about 3 1/2
feet long. It is pendulous, is mounted on a tiny piece of tree fern, likes
shady conditions, gets a winter dry rest and then lots of food and water
during the growth season.

With any luck at all, I'll get some pictures over to abpo tomorrow. Way
behind on picture posting.

Diana