Old 27-03-2004, 11:32 PM
escapee

Default Brugmansia (Non-poisonous) Substitute?

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:48:04 -0000, "David Hill"
opined:

"......... In their native habitat, most are indeed small trees........."

I think you'll find they are Large shrubs not small trees.
Large shrubs can be up to 30ft or more, look at mature Rhododendrons, they
are large shrubs, and I have seen these to over 50 ft.

I'm sorry, David, Brugmansia spp. are small trees in their native habitat. I
have been collecting them for more than a decade. By small tree, I mean
anything less than 25-30 feet tall. That, is considered by the industry, a
small tree.

Brugmansia is not a shrub.