Old 28-03-2004, 02:03 AM
Robyn Rhudy

Default First frog of the season

I've seen my male bullfrog in my big pond for a few weeks. Today, I saw a
young green frog. I fear I lost a lot of them again as no adults have
come up yet. I've pulled out two poor dead pickerel frogs the last few
months. But, as I write this, a wood frog is quacking in my buried tub
pond out back. I think there are two males and one female wood frog
visiting with the young green frog. Hopefully there will be eggs this
year again.

A fox killed my favorite hen and rooster I hatched myself Wednesday
morning.

On a plus side, see my new fishy store at
http://www.cafeshops.com/fishpondinfo

Important Notice! Robyn's web site has moved from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com. This
e-mail as well as the old site (which refers to the new site) will be
deleted on 9/24/04 by UMBC (I have no say in it). After that date,
please use the e-mail of instead of this e-mail.
Please spread the word that my site has moved. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -