Old 28-03-2004, 05:33 AM
Stephen M. Henning

Default If you could be a tree..............

"TOM KAN PA" wrote:
Find your birthday and then find your tree.

Feb 04 to Feb 08 - Poplar Tree

My wife's birthday. Otherwise known as populus rottenwoodii. Actually
we have a really great tree here called the Tulip Popular but it is not
a true poplar (just like the Douglas Fir is not a true fir).

Oct 24 to Nov 11 - Walnut Tree

My birthday. Has great wood and is a great tree when dead. When it
alive its roots kill my rhododendrons. I run a constant walnut patrol
pulling seedlings out of my rhododendron beds that the squirrels keep
planting.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman