Old 28-03-2004, 07:32 AM
gregpresley

Default HELP -- LOOKING FOR PALM BRANCHES

I'm assuming this is a trollin post - surely everyone who has ever seen a
palm knows that it doesn't produce branches - just enormous fan or feather
shaped leaves. But one "leaf" from a mature canary date palm might be 15
feet in length - no one is going to carry that as a commercial decorating
item.
"Els Catalan" wrote in message
om...
I am looking to buy about 50 palm branches for decoration purposes.

YES I ALREADY TRIED THE LOCAL CHURCH and they are only able to send us
palm LEAVES, NOT BRANCHES.

YES I ALREADY TRIED FLORISTS (Boston Flower Exchange) and NURSERIES &
GARDENS EVEN AS FAR AS FLORIDA AND CALIFORNIA.

But none seems to want to sell the BRANCHES.

PLEASE, advice ONLY if you know... the sarcastic tone about my belief
you can keep.

Peace
Els