Old 28-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Dave Gillingham

Default Dendrobium species

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:27:48 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

It's the yellow variant that is known as D. discolor var.

Broomfieldii

Right you are, Dave! My plants have the yellow flower, with some white at
the throat. Love this variety; it is very floriferous.

Diana

I only acquired my first plant about 6 months ago, with our flowering
season about August/September, so I'm still waitng. In the interim
the dendrobium beetles took out an excellent lead shoot :-((. I hope
to be able to echo your commendations in five months.

Dave Gillingham