Old 28-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Default Mail order Bt for cabbage worms

Lorenzo L. Love said:

Record breaking warm weather has bought out the cabbage worm moths early
this year and I really need some Bt insecticide but I'm all out and the
only local store in town that sold Bt closed last year. A check of my
garden catalogs and a Google search don't show any good mail order
sources. Any recommendations for an on-line supplier for Bt spp. kurstaki?

You might try Territorial Seeds. (They are in Oregon so maybe they can
ship Bt to California -- they don't mention a restriction on their web page.)
Product # ZIN480 Dipel - Bacillus Thuringiensis

http://www.territorial-seed.com

(attributed to Don Marti)