Old 28-03-2004, 03:02 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default Orchids

If you do a google for "orchid culture" you should come up with quite a few
resources that may be helpful. I have also just completed producing three
new orchid videos this past week that are very informative. Here is the link
for the information on the orchid videos:
http://happymoosegardens.com/orchids/videos.htm

Enjoy,

Bobby

Has anyone any hints on growing orchids from scratch. I have one

bulb( I'm not even sure if that is what they are called) which has aa shoot
about seven inches long, how long before it will flower? I have some
others waiting to be planted. Can they be outside in pots? I have been
told it will be alright provided the temperature is above 5 degrees. Did
anyone go to the 10th orchid festival at Kew Gardens - amazing!