Old 28-03-2004, 04:13 PM
Darren Garrison

Default Spring Hill Nursery-- pricing error?

While doing a Google search for sources of the "Earthquake" miniature rose, I found a Spring Hill
Nursery listing at Amazon.com (and then found the company's actual site). They had a set of 8
miniatures, including "Earthquake" (and, apparently according to the photo, an unlisted 9th one) for
$19.99:

http://springhillnursery.com/product.asp?pn=22178

BUT, also on their site, they have a collection of 6 miniatures for $29.99, with an overlap of 3
plants with the larger but cheaper collection:

http://springhillnursery.com/product.asp?pn=30074

Any idea on why this difference ($20 for 8 or 9, $30 for 6) and, if the lower numbe is a pricing
error, if they will honor that price?

Haven't found any posts about this company made in the past few years in Google, and what I found
was mixed at best.