Old 28-03-2004, 04:35 PM
escapee

Default Don't forget the Zilker Garden Festival

This is sheer torture! I want to go very, very badly. I do NOT need another
plant. Of course, there will be specialty growers there and I could probably
find a new brugmansia or pitcher plant or something...but I am being restrained.
I must not go, I must not go...

Next year I will try to solve this dilemna by participating and having a booth
where I can sell plants I grow in my own greenhouse.

Enjoy those heirloom tomatoes!
Victoria

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:35:31 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

This weekend at Zilker Botanical Gardens.