Old 28-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Climbers

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

*Your postings are a little more gentle these days Barraclough, taken

what
has been said in the past about your abruptness I see :-)) Nice one.

Keep it
up*

You are obviously disappointed, judging by your provocative reply.

Not at all Rusty, I am delighted. There is no need for the 'Spinster School
Marm' attitude to any response on this newsgroup. Go and look at her
response to the 'coldframe' poster. That would have been a one liner, 'There
is a FAQ for that. Newbies are advised to read that before posting on urg'
or something of that nature.

But it wasn't a one-liner. It followed up good advice with some more
very good advice.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/