Old 28-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Default Mail order Bt for cabbage worms

Pat Kiewicz wrote:
Lorenzo L. Love said:

Record breaking warm weather has bought out the cabbage worm moths early
this year and I really need some Bt insecticide but I'm all out and the
only local store in town that sold Bt closed last year. A check of my
garden catalogs and a Google search don't show any good mail order
sources. Any recommendations for an on-line supplier for Bt spp. kurstaki?

You might try Territorial Seeds. (They are in Oregon so maybe they can
ship Bt to California -- they don't mention a restriction on their web page.)
Product # ZIN480 Dipel - Bacillus Thuringiensis

http://www.territorial-seed.com

Thanks, that will do it! I order most of my seeds from Territorial every
year. They are a good company. I checked their paper catalog for Bt but
it wasn't in there so I didn't think to look on their website. Someone
else suggested another Oregon company, Nichols Garden Nursery,
http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com who also has Bt.

Lorenzo