Old 28-03-2004, 09:15 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Flavour and tomatoes

"Sue da Nimm" . wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message
Howard
R100RT
Formerly James Captain, A10, C15, B25, Dnepr M16 solo, R80/7, R100RT
(green!)

You had a James Captain? My first bike was a James Commando (in 1968,
although it was far from new) Much later I used to enjoy confusing

people
by
telling them my first bike was a commando :-))
Steve

I had a James Commodore, then a Triumph Cub, then a pre-unit Bonnie ...

and
then a husband who didn't approve

I had a Rudge when I was eight then a build when I was eighteen then it was
stolen and I couldn't race any more then a Carlton (passed on) then we went
to tandems because of sidecars, seats and trailers - I rode a Curly Hetchins
tandem solo when I was pregnant because I couldn't ride fixed wheel.

The bike I have at the moment doesn't have a name, well it might but I
haven't ridden it since my bc surgery. I'd like to ...

Mary