Old 28-03-2004, 10:14 PM
David Hill

Default Flavour and tomatoes

I don't know how motor bikes got into this, but my first was a 197 James
then a 350 AJS then a 350 Matchless.
And to think that if I had put a side car on the Matchless then the Comp
insurance would have dropped 50% from £3.15s
to 37/6p per year.
Then went over to an old Morris 8 finally got rid of that when it wanted
another engine and I didn't think it was worth paying £25.00 for the local
garage to get an engine from the scrap yard, strip it down, rebuild and fit
it.

Now regarding Tomatoes with flavour, half the secrete is not to over feed
and over water them, grow them hard and you will have smaller, acid sweet
tomatoes. But if you have stomach problems you will be better off with Plumb
tomatoes, they have a much lower acid content, but take about 3 weeks longer
to come into fruit.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries