Old 29-03-2004, 01:40 AM
Neil Jones

Default How do I attract butterflies

(Craig) wrote in message . com...
I am a novice gardener with only a small back yard and small flower
bed at my disposal. I have heard in the media that butterflies are
under threat in the UK. I would be grateful of advice as to which
plants I should grow to help sustain our butterfly population.

Thanks

Bob

The organisation in the UK that is dedicated to Conserving
Butterflies, Moths and their habitats is Butterfly Conservation. If
you are interested you may care to join. It is a very good society to
belong to.
They have a page which might help you at this address.

http://www.butterfly-conservation.or...fly-haven.html

Neil Jones
http://www.butterflyguy.com/